How do you lose that extra layer off your belly? You know that “spare tire” or the little bit of love that keeps hanging around the bottom of your stomach.
Well ya need 2 things:
- A great quick ab workout that you can do anywhere (you have to do this often)
- One bad ass nutrition plan.
The nutrition plan? You can get that right here:
Check that out later.
First I want you to read about this for sure way to get a ripped stomach workout! This quick ab workout can be done anywhere and requires almost zero equipment.
All you need is a softer surface and some DRIVE!
Ready to get some ripped abs? Let’s get it:
Here is how it goes:
You will go through each “tri-set” for in the A-B-C fashion
- The first round you will go for :30 seconds at each exercise
- rest for :30 seconds before starting round 2
- The second round you will go for :20 seconds at each exercise
- rest for :20 seconds before starting round 3
- The third round you will go for :10 seconds at each exercise
- Done! Rest 1 minute then move on to the next “tri-set”
So take a look at Tri-Set # 1:
- You will do :30 seconds of sit throughs
- Rest :30 seconds
- Then :30 seconds of Rockers
- Rest :30 seconds
- Then :30 seconds of Feet elevated mini crunch
Then the same thing all over again just :20 seconds at each.
Here are the “Tri-Sets”
Tri-Set # 1
- Sit Through’s
- Feet Elevated Mini Crunch
Tri-Set # 2
- Windshield Washers
- Feet Elevated Plank Up’s
- Stability Ball Step Off Knee Tuck
Tri-Set # 3
- Plank Hip Dips
- Dowel Bent Toe Touch
- Around the World Mt. Climber
Tri-Set # 4
- Side Plank Right Leg Lever
- Seated Backstrokes
- Side Plank Left Leg Lever
15 minutes is all you need to get ripped abs!
Plug this quick ab workout to get your stomach ripped into your routine at least 2x/week and you will soon see some bad ass abs in the mirror.
For more free content check these sites out for free today!