Yeah this one is not for beginners. This is a combination of a downright mean chest workout coupled with a few back exercises and a core finisher.
This upper body lift is definitely intense and will leave your chest, back and biceps screaming for help! This is a great way build definition and shed fat in 45 minutes. Yes I said 45 minutes. That is all you need for a great chest workout.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Don’t try these exercises until you are absolutely ready (regress when needed)
- You will do 1 superset to start
- This is a combo of a chest workout mixed with back and core
- You will do 1 tri-set
- You will finish with a HIIT circuit targeting the core and arms
- Should only take you 45 minutes or less
Ready to shred your upper body?
Here we go:
A1: Bench Press 2X10, 2X5
A2: Landmine 3D Raise 3X10
B1: DB Fly to Squeeze Press 3X8
B2: Back Fly to Hammer Curl 3X8
B3: Chin up with Leg Raise 3X Failure (Go til ya can’t go anymore)
:30 seconds on
:15 seconds of rest between exercises
1:00 rest between rounds
C1: Plank Taps
C2: Ring Fly to Fallout
C3: TRX Y to Bicep Curl
C4: TRX Knee Tuck
C5: Weighted Burpees
That’s it! Implement this intense upper body chest workout land watch your gains go through the roof!