Here is a super simple and fast meal that is great for lunches.
Why do I love this one?
Because I love salmon baby. Salmon is loaded with great proteins and the ultra important omega 3 fatty acids that we all need. Salmon should be a staple into every athlete’s diet.
You’ll see that this recipe does not have the creamy dressing that comes loaded with saturated fats. Nope, it comes with balsamic vinegar. Try this out on your salads. You will love the taste and save yourself from eating a bunch of extra calories and fat.
How much will this feed?: 1 serving
Here’s what you need…
- 1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon
- 1/2 of a hard boiled egg
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 kalamata olive, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Sprinkle of balsamic vinegar
- Arrange the lettuce, salmon, egg, tomatoes, onion, and olive on a plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley and balsamic vinegar.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 170 calories, 6g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, and 18g protein.
Spread the word. Forward this recipe to your friends and help them out!