- 3 cups organic microgreens
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- strawberry dressing (6 strawberries, 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil, dash of salt and pepper — blended)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Toss the microgreens with strawberries and dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
- 3½ cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 4-5 teaspoons sugar (optional, amount may vary based on your kiwi)
- Put the watermelon cubes in a blender, and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour watermelon into popsicle molds, filling each one about two-thirds full.
- Place sticks in the molds and freeze until watermelon is firm, about 2 hours.
- Place the kiwi and sugar in the blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the kiwi mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Fill a large pot about 3/4 full of water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice, dissolving the sugar.
- Gently place ears of corn into boiling water, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the corn cook in the hot water until tender, about 10 minutes.
There ya go!
Get out and enjoy summer while still chasing your goals.
Remember when it comes to having that healthy and sexy body you are either sitting still or chasing it.