This oatmeal is a great way to start your day. Not only does it pack in the fiber you need for a kickstart, but it has the grand daddy of them all PROTEIN!
Mix a scoop of your favorite protein powder (I always use Advocare Post Workout Recovery) into your oatmeal to transform it into a quick and healthy breakfast.
Here’s what you need…
- ½cup whole grain oats
- 1 cup water
- dash of sea salt
- 1 scoop high quality protein
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- Mix the oats, water and salt together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in protein, top with nuts and raisins.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 325 calories, 7g fat, 41g carbohydrate, 10g fiber, and 26g protein.